To Free The Sacred Mosque From Saudi Family Dominance…Enlightenment Conventions are Required
(1) Though the Saudi family hegemony over the sacred places contradicts Islam and necessitates Islamic Jihad against that family and its state, yet lack of courage to discuss the topic, led to acceptance of the status quo. With the passage of time, this acceptance slowly turned to a form of Islamic conviction in the Saudi’s right to that dominance, which in turn, gave the Saudis and its Wahhabi sect, the chance to lead the Muslim World and to represent Islam.
(2) The number of Saudi family members, who are controlling the Islamic Hajj obligation, the Sacred Mosque and the sacred places for Muslims, is nothing compared to the number of Muslims worldwide, which nears the billion and a half, and the number of those who adheres to the Wahhabi Hanbali sect, is nothing compared to the number of Muslims and their different sects. The Saudis and Wahhabis do not have a proof from the Lord of the Worlds that warrants their domination over the Islamic Hajj obligation and the Sacred Mosque. They managed to reach that status through invasion, aggression and massacres of innocent civilians. This by itself, torpedoes their claim and confirms the religious duty of armed Jihad against them for the sake of God Almighty, glory be to Him.
(3) Our goal is never to ignite an armed struggle to deliver the Sacred Mosque and the Hajj obligation out of the Saudi family hands to put them under the dominance of another state. Certainly, we do not wish for a war to erupt, out of concern for the sanctity of the Sacred Mosque and the sanctity of Human lives. Our goal is enlightenment and reeducation, to form a public opinion, a pressure group and international political movements to force the Saudi family to withdraw from those Sacred Places to be put under the control of a neutral international administration that guarantees Hajj and visitation to all peaceful humanity, and guarantees their protection and their freedom of worship. Ftrong>
(3) Our goal is never to ignite an armed struggle to deliver the Sacred Mosque and the Hajj obligation out of the Saudi family hands to put them under the dominance of another state. Certainly, we do not wish for a war to erupt, out of concern for the sanctity of the Sacred Mosque and the sanctity of Human lives. Our goal is enlightenment and reeducation, to form a public opinion, a pressure group and international political movements to force the Saudi family to withdraw from those Sacred Places to be put under the control of a neutral international administration that guarantees Hajj and visitation to all peaceful humanity, and guarantees their protection and their freedom of worship. Facilitates their travel and their stay, as Almighty Allah intended the Sacred Mosque to be...(A place for people to resort and come back to, and a safe haven)
(4) The Saudis succeeded in imposing the status quo, since they occupied the Sacred Mosque and Al-Hejaz in 1924. They also managed to distract and divert the Muslims from bringing the issue for discussion, Islamically, legitimately and legally. They were successful in getting the Muslims to engage in local and regional wars. They even tried to impose Wahhabism on Muslims throughout, to assume leadership of the Muslim World as the camp of Belief versus the West and its camp of disbelief and war.
(5) Then came a generation of Muslims who believes in Saudi Arabia more than believing in God Almighty, believes in Wahhabism and rejects Islam, believes that Saudi Arabia is the birth place of Islam and that it is the state where the prophet of Islam was born and grew up. All this nonsense could be eradicated with enlightenment and education.
(6) Through education, Truth becomes evident. That this Bedouin (family-state),is more befitting Allah’s saying in the Quran (The Bedouins are more prone to disbelief and hypocrisy ), and that they repel from the way of Almighty God, which is the Glorious Quran, and that they repulse away from the Sacred House, and that they are the worst enemies of Islam, not only due to their corruption, tyranny, injustice and their bloody history full of massacres, but because the commit all this oppression, injustice, aggression, tyranny, slaying and plunder in the name of Islam, and because of them, Islam stands accused of terrorism, extremism, fanaticism, backwardness, rigorism and bloodshed.
(7) The worst mistake committed during the eighteenth century was the establishing of the first Saudi state 1754. The nineteenth century witnessed its destruction, and its re-establishment and then its demise again. Then again the same profound mistake in the twentieth century with the formation of the third Saudi state (1902-1932).
(8) We hope to see, in this century, the complete disappearance of this terrible state, to spare the world its wickedness. Suffice to know that this family and its Wahhabi sect, were responsible for murdering more than 4 million Muslim, due to massacres, conflicts, tumults and wars that spread from the Arabian peninsula to India, Pakistan, Kashmir, Afghanistan, then to Indonesia eastward. Then to Syria, Iraq, Egypt, North Africa then to Maghreb westward , then North Europe and America with the advent of this century. This Saudi Wahhabi epidemic turned all those acts of aggression into an Islamic Jihad, Relying on the Sunni religion on the one hand, and on their control of Al-Hejaz, Hajj, Holy places on the other. For that reason, education and enlightenment is inevitable.
(9) This process of re-education starts with holding conventions attended by Moderate Sunni Muslim Scholars, not Wahhabi ones, along with Shiite, Ahmadeyya, Sufi and Quranists scholars. The first convention objective is discussing the non-legitimacy of Saudi occupation of the holy places, and control of Hajj, Islamically, historically and legally within the framework of introducing the issue. The first conference to be concluded with specific recommendations and steps to implement for following conventions, and formation of follow up committees. It is important to hold that first convention in Washington D.C., for politically, it is the most suitable. It is as important, the participation of all free thinking political and religious leadership, scholars and media personalities.
1- I wonder about the silence exhibited by free people of both Arab and Islamic world, for not giving this idea the support it deserves.
2- I wonder more so about the reaction of Shiites and Sufis in Iraq and Syria, considering it was the Saudis who butchered their forefathers in Iraq, Syria and the Arabian Peninsula, and they are still destroying and desecrating their holy places.
3- Along with that wonderment…there is still hope
4- This hope will be fulfilled. God willing