ÇÍãÏ ÕÈÍí ãäÕæÑ
I would like to clarify the following additional points:
. I know that Zakat is a must. Nevertheless, if a person's income is limited & barely covering the living expenses due to the current inflation & the very high rents. What is to be done?
2. As you may already know, in our modern life both husband & wife have to work to support the family & to provide adequate living conditions & proper education to the kids. What is the position of submitters regarding the wife's contribution in covering the living expenses?
3. How is Salat performed according to Ahl Al Quran beliefs? Is there any special dress code?
4. If somebody misses a prayer like the Fajr prayer, is it possible to make-up for it?
5. Is wearing a golden ring or chain permissible?
6. What about alcohol consumption?
1 - It is not Zakat. Zakat is - generally - purifying yourself by obeying Allah, by many means, including prayers, charity. .etc...By giving charity you are doing Zakat of your income.
The very poor people do not have to donate to charity. But the real believer can consider it regardless of his income. Regardless of his needs he can manage to do some charity as he could. If he does not have any, he can imagine that he has something to give. This is the real meaning of Zakat. It is dealing with Allah directly. Allah knows our real situation and capacity. We cannot deceive Allah.
2 - This is up to them together to decide. It is their mutual consent.
3- It is the same Salat, except we read the verse 18 from sura 3 instead of (Al Taheyyat ) and no shortening of Salat while traveling. The details are in my book about Salat in our site. About dressing, the woman can pray in any modest clothes as long she covers her legs. It is not required to cover her hair.
4- If somebody misses a prayer like the Fajr prayer, he has to pray it again, any time.
5- Wearing a golden ring or chain is permissible.
6 - Alcohol consumption is not permissible.
This Fatwa was read 3283 times